Friday, January 30, 2009

Harman bowls over Amrita Rao

Hunky Hurman S Baweja and gorgeous Amrita Rao proved that all interviews given around ‘release’ time need not be boring, insipid and well ... purely ‘promotional’. In an interview with ZOOM, where the Victory stars were sautéed in humour and then grilled by film expert Omar Qureshi, the duo actually took it all on the chin and then proceeded to a witty slugfest that will have every viewer glued...

Hurman : I didn’t know Amrita played games. Too late.
Amrita : All games were the sole preserve of Hurman in the movie and all the interaction with cricketers was solely his privilege. I’m very jealous!
Hurman : I’m sure you didn’t want to face Brett Lee at 140, trust me. Unless you like ‘fast guys’!
Amrita : I could’ve just been there, looking at Brett Lee. And I’d have been bowled over!
Hurman : I think she prefers the slower Murali. Maybe she likes being bowled around the legs!
Amrita : I didn’t know that most of Hurman’s female fan
following called him ‘Hormone’ Baweja. I always call him ‘Baweja fry’! There was a rumour that he sent me roses everyday... Where are the roses Hurman?
Hurman : I think they said yellow roses. Now why yellow? I mean if you are really talking ‘link-up’, keep them red!
Amrita : I always loved cricket. One fine day, I woke up to Sachin Tendulkar and World Cup fever...
Hurman : Ooooh! You ‘WOKE UP’ to Sachin. Please clarify ...


Source http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/Harman_bowls_over_Amrita_Rao/articleshow/4047176.cms

No comments: