Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aamir gave me the best compliment ever: Jiah Khan

British-born Nishabd actress Jiah Khan says she has received the best ever compliment in her life from her "Ghajini" co-star Aamir Khan.
“Aamir told my mother that if I was a part of 'Ghajini' it was because of my own achievement and talent. It was the best compliment I have received that too from the best actor of the country - Aamir Khan. What more could I ask for,” Jiah said.
Jiah says getting selected for “Ghajini” was the most memorable moment for her because she feared rejection.
"When Aamir and the director told me I was in, I couldn't believe it! I was in tears and overwhelmed,” she said.
Jiah stole the limelight for her role in Ram Gopal Varma's “Nishabd” opposite Amitabh Bachchan in 2007.

No comments: