Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Britney Spears feels like she is in prison

Pop star Britney Spears revealed that her new image is a put on and that she would feel more free in a prison.
According to thesun.co.uk, she explained her extremely controlled life. The 26-year-old is working on an incredible comeback but in a new documentary she explained: "There's no excitement, there's no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day."
Spears is set to perform at the talent show "X Factor" in Britain and feels she is still paying the price for her public downfall.
She added: "I think it's too in control. If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear but they're really not listening. If you do something wrong in your work, you can move on, but I'm having to pay for a long time. I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free."
Spears also admitted that her strange life is all she has ever known and that she realised how famous she was only when she has her breakdown. She added: "I think I've learnt my lesson now and enough is enough."

No comments: