Friday, November 28, 2008

Rocker Kid Rock opens up about divorce

Rocker Kid Rock opened up about his high profile divorce from former "Baywatch" actress Pamela Anderson.
According to mirror.co.uk, he said: "My divorce made me look at my life and think of what I cared about. Well, I love music and rather than go off the deep end with girls and drugs, I locked myself in the studio and made the best record I could. Success is the best revenge."
He is also very proud of raising his 15-year-old son as a single parent. Rock explained what he tells his son about drugs adding: "My proudest achievement is raising my 15-year-old son, Bobby, as a single parent."
So what does he tell Bobby about drugs? "I tell him that, sure, I've used drugs and that if he scores any good stuff don't do it - give it to me," he laughs.
Rock is also enjoying being single. He continued: "I'm not monogamous. Why would I be? I'm in a successful rock band and have some money put away. Why would I screw it up by getting married? I did that already. It was like kicking myself in the teeth."

No comments: