Friday, November 28, 2008

Jada fine with Will's women fans

Actress Jada Pinkett-Smith is fine with the fact that other women lust after husband actor Will Smith.
Thesun.co.uk reports that she has been married to Smith for 11 years now and has never been jealous of his female fans.
She says: "I wouldn't want him if they didn't! "That's the whole point - to be married to one of the most wanted men in the world. Absolutely!"
Pinkett-Smith more recently has played a hippo in an animated film and also the lesbian author Alex Fisher in "The Women".
She loves the controversy and also wishes her love scenes were more explicit.
She added: "That shows range - from Hippo to lesbian! Controversy is always a beautiful thing. I love controversy and I try to fan it as much as I can without having my husband's head pop off! I enjoyed playing a lesbian and I wish I could have been more of a lesbian in the movie, but I wasn't allowed to do that."

No comments: