Sunday, November 30, 2008

‘I make it a point to reorganise my wardrobe’

I suffer from an acute obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Of late late I come back home and I make it a point to reorganise my wardrobe which has separate sections for my casuals, formals, shoes and bags. Eye catching: Last month I picked up this tanned leather bag by Trendy from London. I completely adore it. Passed over: These gold bangles which actually belong to my grandmother and were gifted to me are extremely special to me. They hold a special place in my wardrobe and I could never give them away. Taking Stock: I am a proud connoisseur of bags and shoes from acclaimed brands as Trendy, Etro, Minovo and of course, Louis Vuitton. Season’s must-haves: Given the high temperatures in the city, I think that shirt-dresses are the perfect choice especially when paired with comfortable slip-ons. As they say—the lighter, the better. Definitely passable: I just dumped a few pairs of low waist jeans; they are so passe! Please get rid of them while clearing your wardrobe. Patronising: For casuals, I totally rely on Mango and Guess whereas for my party wear, I often turn to designer wear by Nikhil & Shantanu and Rocky S as well as they are known for their contemporary outlook. Quirky: I have this self-designed animal print sari created by Rupa Sharma; wearing it is the closest I have come to being quirky. Stealworthy: I think that my entire bag collection is stealworthy; I love each and every bag I have!

No comments: