Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dostana


With the succes of Dostana, Abhishek Bacchan, John Abraham and Bobby Deol are basking in the sun.
Although it must be clarified, that at the point of basking, both Abhishek and Bobby were fully clothed. As far as John, well… he showed solidarity with world-wide recession. He seems to be given up upper body apparel and now as it appears — is wearing only a belt and slippers at all public functions. I’m also told on good authority, (mostly by John himself), that he’s seriously considering chucking the slippers too.
What very few people know is that Abhishek, John, Bobby and me have a lot in common. Take education as an example. We all studied at the prestigious Bhola Classes and noticed after a couple of turns that there was no sign of Bhola and we all gave up the class forever, after just three sessions.
Now here’s the issue. My wife wants me to re-enact some of the good scenes from Dostana. Initially, I thought that it meant leaving her for a male nurse. However, what she actually wanted was far more difficult and vulgar. The wife wanted me to recreate the scene where John comes out of the sea wearing only a wristband seductively woven around one butt cheek. I tried to use logic, however she refused to accept the fact that John’s wristband wouldn’t go over my wrist, forget the damn buttock.
After some subtle negotiations, I settled for a table-cloth and off we went to the beach. Finally, the wife, video camera in hand, signalled me to come out of the water. Enwrapped in the tablecloth, I did my best John Abraham meets Ursula Andress impersonation. As I reached the sand, I lifted my hands to press down my new hair like John. That’s when the tablecloth lost its balance and fell off. Nobody told me it was the mating season for the jellyfish. It’s sufficient to say, that if it is mating season for the jellyfish, the most stupid thing you could do, is to approach an amorous jellyfish in the raw. Jellyfish as lovers are extremely forward.
Thank you John, Abhi and Bobby. I hope the hospital TV doesn’t show ...err…Dostana.

No comments: