Friday, December 19, 2008

Demi Moore's daughter flaunts an enviable figure

Rumer Willis, the daughter of Hollywood superstars Demi Moore and Bruce Willis flaunted her red locks and perfect figure at the opening of the D&G flagship boutique in Los Angeles.

The star studded event included celebrities like Paris and Nicky Hilton, Nicole Richie, The Hills' Lauren Conrad and former star of The OC Rachel Bilson.

The 20-year-old Rumer displayed her freshly dyed red locks on show as she paraded around the red carpet in a backless halter-neck dress which revealed her 'Be present' tattoo, the Daily Mail reported.

Rumer is trying her hand at acting and has so far appeared in the movie Bunny Girl. She has also made a cameo appearance in the US show CSI:NY.

She is scheduled to play the lead role in the film Slightly Single in LA, in which she is an aspiring photographer looking for love.

Father Bruce Willis recently revealed he is nervous about his daughter's foray into the Hollywood scene.

"I worry about her being in show business. It is full of people like me, " the actor said insisting that his daughter's budding career had anything to do with nepotism.

"She has turned out so well. We did not push her into acting. She just sat me and Demi down and said 'Look, I know you both think you're big shots but I don't want any help. I want to do this by myself."

"She went out there and did it by herself and I am sure she can look after herself," Bruce said.

No comments: