Monday, December 8, 2008

'I enjoy being with Lara Dutta' - Dino Morea

Dino Morea is often seen with Lara Dutta these days and admits he enjoys her company, but the actor is quick to state there is nothing more to it.

"As for being seen with Lara, she's great company. I enjoy being with her. We do go out together," Dino, who was seen in recent releases "Karz" and "Heroes", told IANS.

Commenting upon his image as a womaniser, he said: "Womaniser? That's completely untrue. I'm just very friendly by nature. And even when I'm having lunch with a friend, it's misconstrued as a romantic liaison." Lara and you make a great pair. When do we see you together on screen?

"I don't deny we make a good pair together. It's up to producers and directors to cast us together," Said Dino, who is now looking forward to his next release "Acid Factory".

No comments: