Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kate Winslet living with her imperfections


Titanic" actress Kate Winslet says criticism about her looks doesn't bother her any more because she has learned to be comfortable in her own skin.

Contactmusic.com reports that the 33-year-old admits that when she was younger, negative comments used to hurt her. But as she has grown older, she is happy with her body.

She said: "I had a rough ride coming in (to the movie industry). Things were said about the way I looked and they were really hurtful. I'm only human and, yes, it was hard.”

“These days I've learned not to pay attention to any of that stuff. I'm happy with who I am and as I've gotten older, I've grown more comfortable in my own skin, for all its marks, scars and imperfections - which I absolutely do have! But then, there really is no such thing as perfect, and I'm happy with my imperfections,” she added.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dear kate,

am your big fan and you're my dreamgirl in my life. I love you so much. I'd like to make films. yes, it's my ambition to become a film director. I'll be the happiest man in the world if you accept to be the heroine of my film