Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Superstar Will Smith is in demand for 'love advice'

Superstar Will Smith, who has one of the most successful marriages in Hollywood, may take up the role of 'love guru' in real life.

The actor has revealed that he is under pressure from friends who are constantly seeking his advice on relationships. "I was with (rapper) Redman the other day (and) he said, 'Man, listen. I've got this relationship that I'm trying to make work, but I'm telling you, if you and Jada don't work, I'm done.' Smith told People magazine.

The actor is also terrified by friends marking his marriage to wife Jada Pinkett Smith as the golden standard in Hollywood, where most marriages don't last this long. The couple has been married for 11 years and is planning an anniversary bash on December 31. The Smiths are raising three children, including one from Smith's previous relationship.

"That so terrifies me that there are people's lives that I can affect like that just with little stuff, not even having to do anything big," Smith said. "So I don't want to break that, I might mess something up, and that sorta keeps me in a place where I'm really focused and paying attention, and I just don't want to step wrongly."

No comments: